Coronavirus has caused massive cutbacks in advertising & cancelled budgets and ad schedules
Advertising has slowed and/or been dropped or postponed.
Companies & ad agencies should expand marketing communication from basic ad posting to include a Total Integrated Content Marketing Communications Strategy using every possible media resource available on digital in print media.
Adopt a Total MarComm strategy with advertising, augmented and expanded to include at least 15 communications resources.
MEDIA RESOURCES FOR CONTENT MARKETING STRATEGY:
Here are the Available Content Posting Platforms in Media: (15 Total)
* Press Releases
* Executive Video Interviews
* Studies & Reports
* Market Research
* White Papers
* How to by the Experts
* Follow the Leaders Interviews
* Executive & Product Video Content
* Native Advertising
* Webinars & Company Events
* People Announcements & Promotions
* Product & Service Reviews
* Integrated Social Media – 4 or more platforms
* Blog Production & Posting
Print & Digital posting in article in WSJ April 9, 2020
“Web Media Cuts Back as Ads Cease”