We are all getting Older — and even though there is a mentality among people who see themselves
as exclusively “Still Young” that actually believes that people over 50 or maybe 60 are pretty much out of it.
— Most people don’t really know much till the latter part of their lives.
Here are some really timely ways and observations about why and how you get smarter with each passing year:
SEE THE LINK AT THE BOTTOM AND GET MORE.
1.Your hemispheres sync up.
2. Your brain never stops growing.
3. Your reasoning and problem-solving skills get sharper.
4. You can focus on the upside.
5. Your people skills are constantly improving.
6. Your priorities become clearer.
7. You’re always adding to your knowledge and abilities.
8. You can see the big picture
9. You gain control of your emotions.
10. You become an instant expert, even in new situations.
How does all this happen? We just know what to do—
and we gain a sense of effortless mastery that flows from the reservoir of experience we’ve built up over time.
In fact, we have a name for this ability to draw on deep knowledge of the past while accommodating what comes up in the present:
It’s called wisdom.
Click, print, and drill down to get psyched about why you are better every day because you just got older.
CLICK TO SEE EXACTLY WHAT YOU ARE ABOUT IN EACH OF THE TEN WAYS”