You don’t have COVID 19. And hopefully you do not know anyone who has it either.
You are really almost overwhelmed coping with Lockdowns & daily chores.
But you just don’t have time in your new COVID controlled life to be a Contact Tracer for the virus.
So if You can’t be a Contact Tracer for COVID 19 then Be a Social Contact Tracer.
WHAT DO YOU DO?
Find and call someone you care about, need, or bond. Make one call a day.
You can even email or text someone you care about or want to hear from.
Or expand Your “Bond Width”. Be a Social Contact Tracer & make some calls.
Just ask questions, be up, and then listen. Didn’t answer, leave cheery message.
YOUR SOCIAL CONTACT TRACING OBJECTIVE:: How To Do it:
- Let people know that they may have been or will be exposed to periodic contact from you by phone or text and email—
- Then them know that you are quietly & carefully concerned about how they are feeling as they seek to cope with isolation and lack of human contact during this pandemic period.
- Track down and reconnect with friends, relatives, fellow workers, and important people in your life who may have become isolated by the pandemic.
- Someone with whom you have not had contact in the last 2 months or longer.
- Seek to stop or interrupt the spread of that feeling of isolation or neglect that may being afflicting each contact prospect.
WHAT NOT TO DO:
During social contact tracing outreach activities , here is a growing list of things you should not ask & talk about in your telephone, text, social media or email interaction. Be a “Weaver not a Ripper.”
Do Not Talk About or Bring Up:
Politics & the Election
Alienated relatives .Family Rifts, or Crazy uncles.
Your contact’s specific health problems
Contact’s financial situation & employment
Why you stopped eating macaroni and cheese
Anything that sounds intrusive, aggressive, or critical
Climate Change –but Weather queries are OK & will spark dialogue
“The Contacts of My Contacts” – WSJ on 11 21 20 [2 page spread] – LINK
The Editorial Team of Fixesandsolutions.com contributed.