We all need a guide, a list, an ignition to keep us going.
See if the List below will help you pull everything together.
These actions could not be more timely and needed.
Suggest you print out, grab on, and take action
See the listing. There are at least another 25 on the linked list. [See the Link below]
Give the list a try, Suggest you print out and posted above your desk
The best morning routine will be your selection of action-ables that fit you
and your needs at the moment:
- Loosen your muscles with a foam roller.
- Do a short exercise session. .
- Find a new healthy recipe.
- Drink a full glass of water.
- Drink coffee..
- Drink tea. .
- Brush your teeth … mindfully.
- Take a cold shower.
- Do the Wim Hof method.
- Cross off yesterday from your calendar.
- Write Morning Pages.
- Notice your first thought. “
- Do productive meditation.
- Think of a one-word description.
- Video log.. Share with others or keep it private.”
- Capture a second a day
- Photo log.
- Read a book.
- Listen to a podcast
- Take in a TED talk.
- Be grateful..
- Read a blog post or article..
- Work on a crossword puzzle.
- Learn and absorb one to three new things. .
- Write down 10 new ideas.
SEE the Link in SOURCE for another 25 things you can do.
50 Ideas to Help You Design Your Perfect Morning Routine –