This insightful & timely article lists nine profound obstacles for the adoption of AIgorithms.
And seeks to answer this question:
“What’s the single biggest challenge that those building and working on algorithms will
need to grapple with in the next five years?”
Algorithms, artificial intelligence, & machine learning are transforming most every aspect of our daily lives.
We must understand, adapt, use, and prepare now.
1) Having the hard conversations.
2) Bridging the gap between proof-of-concept and deployment
3) Representation in algorithm development
6) Simulation for scale
7) Systemic racism
8) Large-scale understanding of individual users.
9) Taking responsibility and systematic solutions
Hayden Field, Tech Writer
JANUARY 22, 2021 · 7 MIN READ|
Nine Experts on the Single Biggest Obstacle Facing AI and Algorithms in the Next Five Years