- Startup TEAMology helps students get to develop socially & emotionally.
- Fills need to understand & improve emotional health in children
- Seeks to Enhance child’s ability to succeed in school, career, & life.
- TEAMology provides educators with SEL & career Readiness language,
- Includes tools & curriculum to reach every student & meet regulation
SIGNIFICANCE: [The Success of the Program: ]
- DECREASE in disruptive behavior incidents – 70%
- INCREASE in test scores – II %
- INCREASE in positive school culture – 30%
- Has Produced Transformational Performance Improvements
- Safer schools produce stronger students & results in greater success
- Support states, districts, and schools and convene leading thinkers
- Ensures SEL is be a priority in every school.
- A commitment to advancing equity and excellence in education
Teamology provide Social Emotional Learning: Professional Development.
Teamology is evidence-based social & emotional learning & part of education
Teamology Solutions are:
- CASEL Aligned [https://casel.org/
- MTSS Aligned with easy integration to PBIS
- Intuitive, using innovative technology
- Flexible in approach
- Easily integrated with other initiatives and programs
- Simplify & strengthen SEL for students, families, & educators
Core Program is TeamTalk :
- Based on Resiliency – a core facet of social emotional wellness
- Focuses ability to bounce back when something tough happens.
- Helps students understand they can overcome obstacles
- Further explores the ability to cope with problems and find hope.
- Recognizes to be resilient, need to be able to take care of ourselves,
Michael Pochan, Technology & Management Consultant
Penn State startup incorporates AI into K-8 social emotional learning –https://news.psu.edu/story/653277/2021/03/31/academics/penn-state-startup-teamology-incorporates-ai-k-8-social-emotional
Linsey Covert, TEAMology founder and CEO.