Newspaper & magazine articles are composed as long stories;
One cannot find the point or actions without deep reading Or studying;
Little use of subheads; Too few sub Heads in most postings;
Content layout not structured for quick read; What is the point of post?
Few articles have an outline or overview of core messages;
Current Structure of an article in newspapers, magazines or websites, usually in 3 parts:
1. introduction – engaging the reader, or outlining the main point of the article to follow.
2. Middle – making clear and interesting points about the topic.
3. End – a concluding paragraph that draws the points together.
Compose content with 3 elements:
1) What’s the action points out or content in a few words: (SITUATION)
2) What should be done about it & by whom;? (SOLUTIONS)
3) Who are sources & advocates? SOURCES for Content;
What the point of the posting? So What and what to do about it.
1) Creating Content: How Much Is Too Much? – https://contentmarketinginstitute.com/2013/06/creating-content-how-much-too-much/